- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information you provide.
Perez Contractors, and/or its Service Providers (defined below), may collect information you provide directly to Perez Contractors and/or its Service Providers via the Service. For example, Perez Contractors collects information when you use or register for the Service, subscribe to notifications, post on the Service, participate in promotional activities, or communicate or transact through the Service. In addition, when you interact with Third-Party Services (defined below), you may be able to provide information to those third parties. For more information on Third-Party Services’ data collection and practices see Section 6. For more information on Service Provider data collection and practices see Section 3.
- Information collected automatically.
Perez Contractors, its Service Providers, and/or Third-Party Services may also automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use the Service (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include IP address, device identifier, browser type, operating system, information about your use of the Service, and data regarding network connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device). Except to the extent required by applicable law, or to the extent Usage Information is combined by or on behalf of Perez Contractors with Perez Contractors-Collected PI, Perez Contractors does not consider Usage Information (including, without limitation, unique device identifiers) to be Personal Information or Perez Contractors-Collected PI. For more information on Third-Party Services’ data collection and practices see Section 6. For more information on Service Provider data collection and practices see Section 3. For information on choices some of these third parties may offer you regarding automated data collection see Section 11.
The methods that may be used on the Service to collect Usage Information include:
- Log Information: Log information is data about your use of the Service, such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data, and may be stored in log files.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Cookies, web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”), embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, device recognition technologies, in-app tracking methods and other tracking technologies now and hereafter developed (“Tracking Technologies”) may be used to collect information about interactions with the Service or e-mails, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s device, which may be session ID cookies or tracking cookies. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate the Service and expire when you close your browser. Tracking cookies remain longer and help in understanding how you use the Service, and enhance your user experience. Cookies may remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time. If you use your browser’s method of blocking or removing cookies, some but not all types of cookies may be deleted and/or blocked and as a result some features and functionalities of the Service may not work. A Flash cookie (or locally shared object) is a data file which may be placed on a device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your device. HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage. Flash cookies and HTML5 cookies are locally stored on your device other than in the browser and browser settings won’t control them. To identify certain types of local shared objects on your device and adjust your settings, please visit: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html The Service may associate some or all of these types of cookies with your devices.
- Web Beacons (“Tracking Pixels”): Web beacons are small graphic images, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs,” embedded in web pages and e-mail messages. Web beacons may be used, without limitation, to count the number of visitors to the Service, to monitor how users navigate the Service, and to count content views.
- Embedded Scripts: An embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with the Service. It is temporarily downloaded onto your computer from Perez Contractors’ web server, or from a third party with which Perez Contractors works, and is active only while you are connected to the Service, and deleted or deactivated thereafter.
- Location-identifying Technologies: GPS (global positioning systems) software, geo-filtering and other location-aware technologies locate you (sometimes precisely), or make assumptions about your location, for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting content, including third party ads, based on your location. If you have enabled GPS or use other location-based features on the Service, your device location may be tracked by us and third parties. Our store finder feature may access and use information about your device location (such as based on IP address or GPS, as applicable), or your account information, to suggest appropriate store locations. Our Service content may be personalized based on various information we may have about you to try to provide you with more location-relevant content.
- Device Recognition Technologies: Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, as well as linking a common unique identifier to different device use (e.g., Facebook ID), which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user or household) (“Cross-device Data”).
- In-App Tracking Methods: There are a variety of Tracking Technologies that may be included in mobile applications, and these are not browser-based like cookies and cannot be controlled by browser settings. Some use device identifier, or other identifiers such as “Ad IDs” to associate app user activity to a particular app and to track user activity across apps and/or devices.
Some information about your use of the Service and certain third-party services may be collected using Tracking Technologies across time and services, and used by Perez Contractors and third parties for purposes such as to associate different devices you use, and deliver relevant ads and/or other content to you on the Service and certain third-party services. See Section 11 regarding certain choices regarding these activities.
Perez Contractors is giving you notice of the Tracking Technologies and your choices regarding them explained in Section 11 so that your consent to encountering them is meaningfully informed.
Information Perez Contractors Collects From Other Sources.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
- Allow you to participate in the features we offer on the Service;
- Facilitate, manage, personalize, and improve your online experience;
- Transact with you, provide services or information you request, respond to your comments, questions and requests, serve you content and/or advertising, and send you notices;
- Improve the Service and for any other internal business purposes;
- Tailor our content, advertisements, and offers;
- Fulfill other purposes disclosed at the time you provide Personal Information or otherwise where we are legally permitted or are required to do so;
- Determine your location and manage digital content rights (g., territory restrictions); and
- Prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm.
- INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
Perez Contractors may share non-Personal Information, and Personal Information that is not deemed Perez Contractors-Collected PI hereunder (provided that Perez Contractors is aware of no restrictions of Perez Contractors’ use, if any), with third parties or other Perez Contractors companies and their affiliates (the “Perez Contractors Affiliates”) for any purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we and third parties may convert your Personal Information, including Perez Contractors-Collected PI, to non-Personal Information, including without limitation through hashing it or substituting a unique identifier for the Personal Information and we and third parties may use and share that data as permitted by applicable law, including to match data attributes to and from other sources. Any such third party activities are subject to their privacy policies and practices. Perez Contractors’ sharing of Perez Contractors-Collected PI is, however, subject to the following:
- Marketing: Subject to your communications choices explained in Section 11.D, and the rights of California residents explained in Section 12, we may use your Personal Information to send you marketing communications. Perez Contractors will not share your Perez Contractors-Collected PI with third parties, for their own direct marketing purposes, except in connection with Corporate Transactions (defined below) absent your consent (which may be by means of third party interaction described in the next bullet point).
- Your Disclosure or Consent: As more fully described in Section 5 (Information You Disclose Publicly or to Others) and Section 6 (Third-Party Content, Third-Party Services, Social Features, Advertising and Analytics), your activities on the Service may, by their nature, result in the sharing of your Perez Contractors-collected Personal Information (as well as your other Personal Information and your non-Personal Information) with third parties and by engaging in these activities you consent to that and further sharing and disclosure to third parties. Such third party data receipt and collection is subject to the privacy and business practices of that third party, not Perez Contractors.
- Perez Contractors’ agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers (collectively “Service Providers”) may receive, or be given access to, your information, including, without limitation, Personal Information, Demographic Information, and Usage Information, in connection with their work on Perez Contractors’ behalf, provided however, Perez Contractors does not authorize its Service Providers to use Perez Contractors-Collected PI provided by Perez Contractors to the Service Providers to send you direct marketing messages other than related to Perez Contractors absent your consent. For more information on choices Service Providers may offer you see Section 11.
- To comply with the law, law enforcement or other legal process, and, where permitted, in response to a government request; and
In addition, Perez Contractors may share your Perez Contractors-Collected Personal Information (as well as your other Personal Information and your non-Personal Information), in connection with or during negotiations of any proposed or actual financing of our business, or merger, purchase, sale, joint venture, or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of Perez Contractors assets, or transfer of all or a portion of Perez Contractors’ business to another company, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding (“Corporate Transactions”).
EEOC / Affirmative Action Reporting. In conjunction with laws and regulations enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”), the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (“OFCCP”) and similar state and local regulatory agencies, we may ask you to provide us with self-identifying information (such as veteran status, gender and ethnicity). Providing such self-identifying information is voluntary, but if you do provide us with such information, we may submit that information, to the EEOC, the OFCCP and similar state and local regulatory agencies or otherwise use or disclose it for business-related purposes, including, without limitation, responding to information requests, fulfilling regulatory reporting requirements and defending against employment related complaints.
- SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, AND PROMOTIONS
- INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE PUBLICLY OR TO OTHERS
Additionally, the Service may offer you the option to send a communication to a friend or other contact. If so, Perez Contractors relies on you to only send to people that have given you permission to do so. The recipient’s Personal Information you provide (e.g., name, e-mail address) will be used to facilitate the communication, but not used by Perez Contractors for any other marketing purpose unless Perez Contractors obtains consent from that person. Your contact information and message may be included in the communication.
- THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, SOCIAL FEATURES, ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
The Service may include hyperlinks to, or include on or in connection with, the Service (e.g., apps and plug-ins), websites, locations, platforms, applications or services operated by third parties (“Third-Party Service(s)”). These Third-Party Services may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other Tracking Technology to independently collect information about you and may solicit Personal Information from you.
Certain functionalities on the Service permit interactions that you initiate between the Service and certain Third-Party Services, such as third party social networks (“Social Features”). Examples of Social Features include: enabling you to send content such as contacts and photos between the Service and a Third-Party Service; “liking” or “sharing” Perez Contractors’ content; logging in to the Service using your Third-Party Service account (e.g., using Facebook Connect to sign-in to the Service); and to otherwise connect the Service to a Third-Party Service (e.g., to pull or push information to or from the Service). If you use Social Features, and potentially other Third-Party Services, information you post or provide access to may be publicly displayed on the Service (see Section 5) or by the Third-Party Service that you use. Similarly, if you post information on a third-party service that references the Service (e.g., by using a hashtag associated with Perez Contractors or other Perez Contractors Affiliates in a tweet or status update), your post may be used on or in connection with the Service or otherwise by Perez Contractors and Perez Contractors Affiliates. Also, both Perez Contractors and the third party may have access to certain information about you and your use of the Service and any Third-Party Service.
Perez Contractors may engage and work with Service Providers and other third parties to serve advertisements on the Service and/or on third-party services. Some of these ads may be tailored to your interest based on your browsing of the Service and elsewhere on the Internet, which may include use of precise location and/or Cross-device Data, sometimes referred to as “interest-based advertising” and “online behavioral advertising” (“Interest-based Advertising”), which may include sending you an ad on a third-party service after you have left the Service (i.e., “retargeting”).
- DATA SECURITY AND MONITORING
Perez Contractors takes reasonable measures to protect Perez Contractors-Collected PI (excluding public UGC) from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the Internet and online digital storage are not completely secure and Perez Contractors does not guarantee the security of your information collected through the Service.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Service is intended for a general audience and not directed to children less than 13 years of age.
Perez Contractors does not intend to collect personal information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) (“Children’s Personal Information”) in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA. If we obtain knowledge that we have collected Children’s Personal Information in a manner not permitted by COPPA, we will remove such data to the extent required by COPPA.
Any California residents under the age of eighteen (18) who have registered to use the Service, and who posted content or information on the Service, can request removal by contacting Perez Contractors at [email protected] or 21213 S Wilmington Ave, Carson, CA 90810, (Attention: Chief Operations Officer), detailing where the content or information is posted and attesting that you posted it. Perez Contractors will then make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view or anonymize it so the minor cannot be individually identified to the extent required by applicable law. This removal process cannot ensure complete or comprehensive removal. For instance, third-parties may have republished or archived content by search engines and others that Perez Contractors does not control.
- ACCESSING AND CHANGING INFORMATION
Perez Contractors may provide web pages or other mechanisms allowing you to correct or update some of the Perez Contractors-Collected PI, and potentially certain other information about you (e.g., profile and account information). You may contact us at [email protected] to request that we delete some of the Perez Contractors-Collected PI. Perez Contractors will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in Perez Contractors’ then-active databases as soon as practicable, but it is not always possible to completely change, remove or delete all of your information or public postings from Perez Contractors’ databases (California minors see Section 9) and residual and/or cached data may remain archived thereafter. Further, we reserve the right to retain data (a) as required by applicable law; and (b) for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is retained except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- CHOICES: TRACKING AND COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tracking Technologies Generally. Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Browsers offer different functionalities and options so you may need to set them separately. Also, tools from commercial browsers may not be effective with regard to Flash cookies (also known as locally shared objects), HTML5 cookies, or other Tracking Technologies. For information on disabling Flash cookies, go to Adobe’s website http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-third-party-local-shared.html. Please be aware that if you disable or remove these technologies, some parts of the Service may not work and that when you revisit the Service your ability to limit browser-based Tracking Technologies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
Some App-related Tracking Technologies in connection with non-browser usage (e.g., most functionality of a mobile app) can only be disabled by uninstalling the app. To uninstall an app, follow the instructions from your operating system or handset manufacturer. Apple and Google mobile device settings have settings to limit ad tracking, and other tracking, but these may not be completely effective.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many online services, Perez Contractors currently does not alter Perez Contractors’ practices when Perez Contractors receives a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com, but Perez Contractors is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this third party information. Some third parties, however, may offer you choices regarding their Tracking Technologies. One way to potentially identify cookies on our web site is to add the free Ghostery plug-in to your browser (www.ghostery.com), which according to Ghostery will display for you traditional, browser-based cookies associated with the web sites (but not mobile apps) you visit and privacy and opt-out policies and options of the parties operating those cookies. Perez Contractors is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this tool or third party choice notices or mechanisms. For specific information on some of the choice options offered by third party analytics and advertising providers, see the next section.
You may choose whether to receive some Interest-based Advertising by submitting opt-outs. Some of the advertisers and Service Providers that perform advertising-related services for us and third parties may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. To learn more about how you can exercise certain choices regarding Interest-based Advertising, including use of Cross-device Data for serving ads, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, and http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices for information on the DAA’s opt-out program specifically for mobile apps (including use of precise location for third party ads). Some of these companies may also be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). To learn more about the NAI and your opt-out options for their members, see http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of Interest-based Advertising, you may continue to receive other types of ads. Opting out only means that those selected members should no longer deliver certain Interest-based Advertising to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., from other ad networks). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit these opt-out webpages, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different device or web browser or use a non-browser-based method of access (e.g., mobile app), your NAI / DAA browser-based opt-out may not, or may no longer, be effective. Perez Contractors supports the ad industry’s 2009 Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising (https://www.iab.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ven-principles-07-01-09.pdf) and expects that ad networks Perez Contractors directly engages to serve you Interest-based Advertising will do so as well, though Perez Contractors cannot guaranty their compliance. Perez Contractors is not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third-parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
In addition, we may serve ads on third-party services that are targeted to reach people on those services that are also identified on one of more of our data bases (“Matched List Ads”). This is done by using Tracking Technologies or by matching common factors between our data bases and the data bases of the third-party services. For instance, we may use such ad services offered by Facebook or Twitter and other Third-Party Services. We are not responsible for these Third-Party Services, including without limitation their security of the data. If we use Facebook to serve Matched List Ads on Facebook services, you should be able to hover over the box in the right corner of such a Facebook ad, or go to your account settings, and find out what options Facebook offers you to control such ads. If we use Twitter Matched List Ads, you should be able to review your ad options in account settings on Twitter. We are not responsible for such third parties’ failure to comply with your or our opt-out instructions, they may not give us notice of opt-outs to our ads that you give to them, and they may change their options without notice to us or you.
Mobile Apps. With respect to Perez Contractors’ mobile apps (“apps”), you can stop all collection of data generated by use of the app by uninstalling the app. Also, you may be able to exercise specific privacy choices, such as enabling or disabling certain features (e.g., location-based services, push notifications, accessing calendar/contacts/photos, etc.), by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device and/or the app’s settings. Beware that if GPS precise location services are disabled, other means of establishing or estimating location (e.g., connecting to or proximity to wi-fi, Bluetooth, beacons, or our networks) may persist. To learn more about how you can exercise choices regarding certain choices regarding precise location tracking for Interest-based Advertising, and mobile app Interest-based Advertising more generally, see the prior section regarding the DAA’s mobile Interest-based Advertising choices.
Communications. You can opt out of receiving certain promotional communications (emails or text messaging) from Perez Contractors at any time by (i) for promotional e-mails, following the instructions provided in emails to click on the unsubscribe link, or if available by changing your communication preferences by logging onto your account; (ii) for text messages, following the instructions provided in text messages from Perez Contractors to text the word, “STOP”; and (iii) for app push notifications turn off push notifications on the settings of your device and/or the app, as applicable. Please note that your opt-out is limited to the e-mail address or phone number used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions. If you opt-out of only certain communications, other subscription communications may continue. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, Perez Contractors may, subject to applicable law, continue to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or Perez Contractors’ ongoing business relations. Except in connection with Corporate Transactions, to prospectively opt-out of our sharing of your Company-Collected PI, contact Perez Contractors at [email protected] or at 21213 South Wilmington Ave., Carson, CA 90810.
Cross-Device Data. To learn more about how you can exercise choices regarding certain choices regarding Cross-device data for Interest-based Advertising, see the prior section regarding the DAA’s Interest-based Advertising choices.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
“California residents have certain additional rights as more fully detailed in our California Privacy Notice (Below). In the event of a conflict between that notice and this policy, that notice will govern California resident’s privacy rights.”
- CONTACT PEREZ CONTRACTORS
If you are a California consumer and would like to register a request under your “right to know about personal information collected, disclosed or sold” (including right to obtain copies of specific pieces and/or information about categories of personal information practices), “right to request deletion of personal information” or “right to opt-out of the sale of personal information,” you can contact us at [email protected] and we will respond to your request as and when we have guidance on how to properly verify you and respond to your requests and are able to do so; however, be advised that these rights do not apply to personal information collected from (a) job applicants, current and former employees and independent contractors (“HR Data Subjects”), or (b) representatives of another business in connection with business communications or transactions (“B-to-B Data Subjects”).
We do not share personal information as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (“Shine the Light Law”) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes absent your consent. If you are a California resident, you may request information about our compliance with the Shine the Light Law by contacting Perez Contractors by sending a letter to 21213 S Wilmington Ave, Carson, CA 90810, (Attention: Chief Operations Officer) or by emailing us at [email protected] Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that Perez Contractors is only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided e-mail address or mail address.
We will revise this CCPA Privacy Notice from time-to-time as the law changes and we are able to provide you with better information on your CCPA rights and how to exercise them.